International Journal on Recent and innovation trends in computing and communication (IJRITCC) encourages academicians to guest edit special issues on common topics of interest. Such special issues, introduced by the Guest Editor, focus on specialty domains.
Proposals can be submitted to the Editorial board at firstname.lastname@example.org . A proposal should not exceed 1-2 pages.
General Information of the Special Issues:
Proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.Proposals from honorable members of the Review and associated Boards of IJRITCC are acceptable.
Guest editors can opt to co-publish the special issue with IJRITCC. More information on world-wide co-publication policy can be solicited at email@example.com
Guest editors are eligible to apply for IJRITCC Research Funding program.
Special issues of International Journal on Recent and innovation trends in computing and communication (IJRITCC) should offer
- Before forwarding papers for review kindly check plagiarism. Any kind of molded or plagiarized papers will not be accepted.
- IJRITCC is an eJournal so that the research papers will be available online only.
- Once research papers are published we will send eCertificate of the publication to you for all the authors.
- We will put conference logo on our website home page on the conference news section to our website.
- Initially we are required advance payment of USD 500 and remaining should be paid 1 week prior to the conference according to the number of research paper to be publish in special issue of IJRITCC.
- Our publication charges USD 125 Per Research paper. But For special issue the publication charges will be USD 50 /Paper Only.
For any further query you can contact us @ +91 9166267772 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.